Friday, November 25, 2011

How To Make Special Milk Pudding


This time I will share a special milk pudding recipe.You have to prepare is :

Ingredients:

     * 1 can sweetened condensed milk
     * UHT milk white liquid 1 liter
     * Agar-agar white 1 pack
     * White water 3 cups
     * 5 tablespoons white sugar or to taste
     Esen taste * 1 teaspoon almond
     * Cocktails 1 can or nata de coco,
to taste.

Tools :
    * Spoon
    * Pot
    * Mold
    * stove gas or electric stove

How to Create:

     * All ingredients are mixed and cooked, stirring often to have milk or sugar will not stick in the pan.Once      it starts to boil removed, wait 5 minutes, add almonds Esen.
     * After a rather cold, put into molds kecil2 (ice-cream)
     * Once frozen, put on top of nata de coco or cocktail
 

If you want to ask please comment below

I I
I I
V

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Zoe32 ||Internet Business || Science internet